Small experiments and side projects
- DSeries - a small Java app to download subtitles for your favorite TV series.
- Popcorn - a platform to store physical documents and perform OCR on them. The documents can then be searched in the web interface.
- Sandbox - a Ruby on Rails app with several experiments, including an earthquake finder, an automatic text topic extractor, and a Red Hot Chili Peppers song title generator.
- Simple-rails-blog - a dead simple RoR blog app.
- Video Maker - a Java app that can generate presentations from a bunch of images and text in a (semi) automated way.
- JPG Image Organizer - small Ruby script that organizes your JPG images in a year/month folder structure.
Live View Memory Game - card memory game in Phoenix LiveView.
Game development courses
Game development tutorials